Well we had a fabulous time in Texas for Christmas. We had so much fun spending time with both Eric's and mine families.
Then everything went smoothly in our move up to Rexburg. I have been keeping pretty busy with my new job as a head resident. I so far really like my job but it is a little stressful trying to learn everything on my own. I don't really have anyone training me. I just jumped right in. We had check-ins on saturday and I somehow survived. I will post pictures soon. We are still in the process of moving in and our computer isn't set up yet. Just thought I would give you the quick update. :)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear everything went well. I was wondering how you were surviving up there. I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment