Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The rest of our trip and New Years Eve

Here are some pictures from the rest of our trip in Houston.

Saying goodbye to Sugar. I think that Aaron and Sugar were just starting to be good friends. Sugar couldn't come with us to Rexburg so she moved to Texas. I miss having her around. She always brought a positive energy to our home and I loved cuddling with her. She is a good dog and a good friend. I hear she is having a blast in Texas with Eric's parents. I hope we get her back someday. :)


My sister, Melissa, showed my sisters and me how to make beautiful looking cakes by using fondant. It was a fun activity and all the cakes turned out beautiful and delicious. Here is the picture of the cake that I made.


We all went out to Olive Garden for dinner. We had a huge group of 19 people. It was a lot of fun and good food. I like Olive Garden.


Aaron and Alex are just chillin in their car seats. Poor kids get to hang out in them more than they would like. I thought this was a cute pose they did for me.


My family had a lot of fun going to a place called "Itz." It is a pizza buffet with a lot of activities like games and rides. I went on this cool roller coaster that spins around and goes back and forth. It had been awhile since I had been on a roller coaster since you can't go on any when you are pregnant.

Cute father-son moments
I love it when I look over and I see these two playing. I think Eric is such a great dad. He was so scared to have a baby but now that we have Aaron he has embraced his responsibility and takes the time to be with Aaron.


We found some miniature bowling at this pizza place and we had a blast throwing the little balls onto the little lane that hit the mini pins. My nephews and nieces really enjoyed having balls that were more there size.


Here was a little roller coaster for the kids and my pregnant sister. Too bad she couldn't do the other one. :(


New Year's eve! It was surprisingly freezing in Houston on new years eve. All the kids didn't care because we put on a fun firework show for them. Then we sent the younger ones to bed. At midnight we went to the back yard and fit on top of Kim and Scott's play house and watched all the fireworks people were setting off all over. It was a pretty neat show. I am glad I got to hang out to see it.



For one last activity before heading back to Las Vegas, I got to sit down with my nieces and make a necklace and earrings. It was the last thing I did before I went to the airport. I think I made a pretty good looking necklace and it was really easy.

No comments: