Well we made it just fine here and it is freezing. It snows everyday and the temp. has dipped below zero plenty of times these last three weeks. We are settled into our little apartment. We barely fit in it but it works. I really like my job. It gives me something to do each day and I don't have to leave my apartment. Normally that would drive people crazy but I don't mind it because it is 0 degrees outside.

Here is a picture of the dorm we are living in.

And this is the door to my apartment.

Here is a picture of the living room. The door you see there opens to the lounge or "my office" I can open the little window on my door so I can keep it open during my office hours in case anyone needs me. Then under the window there is where I can distribute the girls mail.

Here is another view of my apartment. Aaron is in the swing in the corner there.

And he is happy to see you

This is our kitchen. It has a lot of cupboard space and it is a pretty nice kitchen. My only complaint is there isn't enough counter space, but it works.

We also have two small bedrooms but I don't have pictures of those because my camera battery is now dead and they are still a bit on the messy side. :) I hope you enjoyed the tour of our new home.
8 comments:
rember when all that cubbord space just wasn't enough for 6 girls
I was so excited for the tour. I still can't belive you are up there. I bet Jacob wished he lived with you; he said that he wished in snowed in Texas everyday tonight. He is jelous.
aww it's cute :] well we all totally miss you and we're actually working on a road show for youth conference :] it should be good haha. oh i'm not sure you have my email, cuz i know i don't have yours haha. anyways it's really gay i've had it since the age of 8 haha! anyways it's michelia_on_ice@yahoo.com you should like totally hit me up one dya ;]] haha well we all love you and hope you're having fun and are safe. love you!
Glad to hear that you are settled in. It is always hard to make the big move. Your apartment looks nice...hope you enjoy it there. College life is a fun time.
I'm glad you are able to enjoy and stay so positive in zero weather. Your place looks great!
I loved the tour. I can't wait for the next part. :)
Wow, it makes me miss rexburg...except for the below 0 part. I used to live in the same dorm you are now managers of. Cool! If we ever get a chance, we would love to come see you guys. Have fun and don't freeze to death.
Happy to see you guys made it up to ID and got moved in and everything. How fun that you were able to get that job Angela and can be home with Aaron. He is still so cute as ever. I love hearing about all of his new tricks. Isn't this stage so much fun? It seems like Lance is discovering new things daily! Good luck with getting settled in and everything!
Post a Comment