Christmas morning was an EARLY one this year. We spent it at Stephenie's and they open presents as soon as the kids wake up. Well around 5:30 am Grammy Su got up to use the bathroom and one of the girls heard the bell that she wears around her neck and thought it was Santa. So she woke up her sisters and they were ready to go downstairs and open their presents. Santa had come to visit all the kids.

Santa left Aaron some rice cereal in his stocking. He seemed pretty excited about that.
Here is Aaron's gift from Santa.

It's a toy to hang up on his car seat.
Santa left Aaron some rice cereal in his stocking. He seemed pretty excited about that.
It's a toy to hang up on his car seat.
Aaron got a warm outfit from his mom and dad to keep him warm in Rexburg.
We didn't really take pictures of what we got but mainly I got a beautiful necklace from Eric and he got a new blade for his electric shaver since he has to shave every day at BYU-Idaho. I also gave him a heated ice scraper which never heated and then broke the first time we used it. I guess we shouldn't by a ice scraper from Houston for the ice in Rexburg.

2 comments:
I am so excited that you were able to share Christmas with us. I loved having you around and having the babies together. The boys are so close in age it was fun to see what Aaron was doing and what Alex will be doing next. We are still waiting him to start those “mama” and “dada” sounds.
Did you get all settled in Rexburg?
Post a Comment