
On December 30th, Eric and I had our 4th Anniversary. Unfortunately, we didn't really do much to celebrate it. It was on a Sunday and we were still in Texas. So we went to Church and then headed to Craig's house in Pearland for a nice Sunday dinner with family and then Eric got to play a game of Settlers with my dad and brothers. We got so caught up in our move and Eric starting school that we never "officially" celebrated our anniversary with a date.
I will say that I love Eric more now that I ever had. I have really enjoyed these past 4 years. We have spent a lot of time together and I love every moment we have together. I am so glad that I found someone who is so laid back that he can deal with me. I know that I can be a handful and Eric just loves to scoop me up and take care of me. He is a perfect match for me. I love you Eric!
Eric and I going to Cabaret at BYU-Idaho.
March 2003
March 2003

We just got married!!!
December 30th, 2003
December 30th, 2003
Ice skating on our honeymoon.

San Francisco: What a beautiful sunset.
Thanksgiving 2005
Thanksgiving 2005
Spring Break in Disneyland
April 2006
April 2006

My 24th Birthday: A night in the casino
June 3, 2006
June 3, 2006
Idaho Falls Temple
November 4, 2006
November 4, 2006
I look forward to many more happy and wonderful years with this man. I am glad I have him forever.



1 comment:
It seems like you guys just got married! Happy 4th anniversary. I had fun looking at your pictures. Are you really old enough to have been married that long and have a baby?
Post a Comment