and here I am on the computer blogging. Well we have 5 days left before we go to Texas for Christmas. We need to have our house completely packed before we leave so we can go up to Rexburg as soon as we get back. I am having a hard time because I look around and everything that I see I would like to pack but I know I will need to use before we leave. I know I will be completely stressed out on Tuesday night.
Today we were going to take our Saturn in to Carmax and let them buy it. We have had so many problems with this car since we bought it and we are ready to be rid of it. It has always been one thing after another. Recently, we had a completely dead car battery that we would have to jump it every time we wanted to drive it. We finally got a new car battery yesterday. Eric was cleaning the car out today so we could take it to carmax. While cleaning it he reclined the drivers seat and the passenger seat forward so he could clean under the seats in the back. Well, the drivers seat is a power seat and it jammed so we couldn't recline it back to its normal position. So we took it into the car shop to get it fixed. You should have seen me driving in a seat that was reclined forward. It was killing my back. Well a couple hundred dollars of labor later it is fixed. Some how that Saturn knew what we were going to do and something just had to go wrong one last time. We hope to take it in tonight and be rid of it forever.
We want to get rid of a car payment plus we figure we will be fine with one car up in Rexburg, especially since we are now going to live on campus. Well I need to go fill up some boxes while the baby is sleeping. Take care!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Angela,
That's awesome you got that job. Good luck with moving and traveling--it's especially crazy with a baby! I'm glad things are working out for you.
I'm so glad you got the job and that things are working out for Eric to be back at school. Moving is so stressful, when we moved from Wisconsin to Texas we ended up leaving some stuff that just wouldn't fit, so my advise to you is get it all packed early, and make sure if it's important it is in a box on the truck! I know that sounds like a no brainer, but seriously, don't rely on anyone else to help out. Good luck, and we'll see you soon (we are so excited to see everyone here in Texas for a warm Christmas)!
I can't wait to see you in Texas
Back to Rexburg? How fun!!! I am so jealous, I really am excited for you guys...say hello to the "math" lab and Bro. Llewellyn for me! ;) I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and an easy move!
Wow! That is so cool. Hope y'all have fun.
Post a Comment