Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


We are really feeling the spirit of Halloween this year. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years but that didn't mean that Aaron couldn't dress up. This year he is a fireman. He puts out all the fires with his slobber and spitting up. He made a very cute fireman. Eric really wanted to dress all of us up as Star Trek but I wouldn't do it. Aaron would have made a cute bald Captain Picard, but I don't share Eric's passion for Star Trek. Sorry honey. :)
Last night we went to our wards trunk or treat. We don't have many halloween decorations so we decorated with a tablecloth and a jack o lantern.

I took Aaron around the parking lot so everyone could see his cute costume. He even collected some candy on the way.
We wish you all a Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

The Petrini Post said...

What a cute little fireman! The star trek theme would have been pretty funny too. Anyway, thanks for posting these adorable pictures....and yes, it was my choir dress...shhhhhh. :)

britentj said...

He is soo cute! I agree with your sister, the star trek theme would have been hilarious too,, lol Glad you had a fun halloween

britentj said...

Hey quick question for ya,, why can't I read craig's blog?? LOL I am really enjoying this blogging and love reading what everyone is up to!

Tamara Wheeler said...

what a cutie. Trunk or treating is so much fun.

I noticed on Rhonda's blog she is looking for ya. You can see it here:

http://desertdwellers08.blogspot.com/2007/10/christmas-cards.html

Cherise said...

Little Aaron is so cute! I love your pumpkin too, Halloween is so much more fun once you have kids to get excited about it!

Kimberly said...

A table cloth! What a simple cute idea. We decked out our trunk and it was a lot of work, but with no lights no one could see! Next year I am going to buy a table cloth, that or I need to make sure I get our stand of Halloween lights out of the Christmas stuff.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Let the Good Times Roll said...

Angela - I love checking your blog every once in a while to see cute Aaron. He is adorable and so smart! He and Lance were born on the same day. If you guys are going to be in town at your parents over Christmas, it would be fun to see you and little Aaron! Feel free to check out our blog.
www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com

Johnny and Becca said...

He's sssoooo cute! Although I could see him as Captain Picard. hehehe. I like the fireman like too and I'm glad he can put out fires with his slobbers and splitting ups. :D He's just ssoooo cute!

Gardner said...

can't beat a fireman costume on a little guy.

Very cute.