Last night I had Aaron propped up on my lap facing me while I was watching t.v. The show I was watching made me laugh. Aaron saw me laugh and tried to laugh back by making a very high pitched squeal. It was so cute that I kept laughing at him and he kept laughing at me. I hit the point where I could not stop laughing and tears started coming to my eyes because I was laughing so hard. Eric and his sister, Bonnie, were up in the loft laughing at me. :)
Aaron is the best when he is on the changing table. As soon as I lay him down and give him a smile he always smiles back, even when he is in a bad mood. These are definitely the highlights of being a mom.

3 comments:
He seems like the happiest baby on earth. So cute and smiley! Thanks for the update to help us keep in touch.
What a cutie! I can't wait to see my little nephews at christmas! Love the new look by the way...where did you ever get the idea for your heading? *wink,wink*
That's so cute!!!
Post a Comment