Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's new with Aaron...

Aaron is now 3 months old. I can hardly believe it. We didn't really have very many toys for him so we used some gift cards and got Aaron a little mobil to play with. He loves it. It is fun watching him play with his toys and interact with the lights and sounds. I can definitely see him changing everyday.


Surprisingly, it actually was a little cold this weekend. Going through Aaron's closet I found this cute outfit that had pants and a sweater. When Eric saw the outfit he said that Aaron looked like a geek and he thought that his dad had those same pants. :) I think he looks cute.
Aaron loves bath time. When giving him a bath this weekend he was actually splashing the water and having some fun.
Aaron has a stiff body. He is always wanting to stand. As you can see in the picture he is excited that he is standing up. (Ignore the mom still recovering from pregnancy, she still has a few pounds to lose. :)

3 comments:

The Petrini Post said...

I love the video! And I can't believe he is 3 months already! Way to go Aaron on standing up! It's always great to see pictures of the little man! Take care!

Kimberly said...

Hey I think that outfit is cute. There is nothing geeky about it at all.

Kay said...

He is so cute! I used to love putting new outfits on my babies. The worst thing was to put a new outfit on and find out it was too small.