I know this website is all about Aaron but, can you blame me? He is so much fun. I am so proud of this little guy because he is so smart. He is 2 and 1/2 months old and he is sleeping through the night. I was scared that I would get a baby that would wake up at 5:30 in the morning and would want to stay up. I may still get one of those but Aaron is not that baby. I am putting Aaron to bed between 8:30 or 9:30 at night and he wakes up once around 3am to eat and then is right back asleep til 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning. I don't know how long this will last but I love it. :) His naps during the day are definitely dwindling. I am lucky if he stays asleep for an hour during one of his naps. I am just happy that he knows the difference between night and day. I don't know how I did it but I hope it is this easy with all my kids. "knock on wood"
With me working every other day it is nice that I am getting as much sleep as I am. I never thought I would get any sleep on the days that I work. I feel so blessed to have a such an awesome baby. I know he might change on me but I am counting my blessings now.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on such a great baby! Alex still is a good sleeper too, so he is not the problem in our house. Right now it is the twins that keep getting me up at night (they never wake up at the same time either), so I will admit I am still sleep deprived.
He is so cute!!!
Thanks, it was fun having all the kids together so we could finally get a whole family picture done!
Todd is buying more tickets on monday, you guys just need the two right??
Have a great weekend!
Rhonda
Post a Comment