We think Aaron is adorable looking when he is getting ready to cry. We've figured out a few things that he knows he doesn't like. Some things will make him cry immediately, and others will cause him to build up to a cry with sad faces. The sad faces are so cute that we wanted to get them on video. We love that he pokes out his lower lip. For your viewing pleasure at our son's expense, here is his cute little video. Really we are good parents, and he is a very happy baby. It's just that slow-mo sounds and high pitched Mexican squeals will set him off every time. (A Mexican squeal is when you roll your "r" while going up and down with your voice.)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's funny though that he will cry to slow-mo sounds and high pitched Mexican squeals. But how did you figure out that he will cry to the high pitched Mexican squeals? I think that's interesting. He is a cute baby!
What a crack up! I assumed you would get a reaction for stealing toys or pacifiers, but not from sound affects. I can’t believe that he is so predictable like that. I seem to remember Alex accidentally bonking Aaron on the head when we were together; I think that produced a pout face too.
Soooooo cute. Yes, you are mean parents...but I would have done that too. j/k So so so so cute. I can't wait to see my nephews at christmas.
okay, I've watched it like 4 times now, and it really pulls at your heart strings. I just want to pick him up and make him happy....man, do I sound pregnant or what?
awww isn't it funny what we do as parents to get that moment on tape. Eric is hilarious with his "aww I am sorry, you don't like that!" He is getting so big, Aaron not Eric, lol too cute!!!
hahahahhahaa
that is like the funniest thing i think i've ever seen! hahaha i love it!
you guys are all so cute :]
we're really going to miss you :[
Post a Comment