Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 months and rolling

Aaron is really growing fast. The other night we were playing and he started rolling over onto his belly. I tried to catch it on video but he wouldn't fully do it unless I wasn't recording him. Silly kid! Still you can see how close he is. It won't be long before he won't stay put. I hope you enjoy the videos.




3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good Job Aaron! His is so cute and it looks like he is really getting long. I don’t think Alex will accomplish this milestone for awhile, he doesn’t like his tummy. I bet he will roll from his tummy to his back before he will ever try to roll onto his tummy.

Johnny and Becca said...

That's awesome Ang! He's just sssooooo cute, I love it!!Good job Aaron

Cindy & Billy said...

so Adrable!!!! He is just so cute thanks for the video