Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Baby Update: 38 weeks
Well I had another Midwife appt. today and it went really well. I am dilated almost to 3cm and still 70% effaced. Everything is still looking good. I was able to schedule my induction. I asked them when I could have this baby and they told me that they will induce in the 39th week. Since I plan on having an epidural they said that it doesn't really matter if I am induced or go into labor naturally. So I am scheduled to go in next Friday, May 8th just one day before my due date. If I don't go into labor sooner then that will be the day I have my baby girl. I am getting nervous and excited. I can't wait to be done with being pregnant and to see my baby girl. Yea!!! Only 9 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment