Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!
This is Aaron showing off his new Sunday Easter outfit. We have been needing to get him new Sunday clothes but never have any luck. He is now 21 months old and his old Sunday shirt was for a 12 month old. His pants were for 18 months but they wouldn't stay buttoned and they were a little high water on him.
So yesterday we took a trip to Idaho Falls and after having dinner at Olive Garden we went to the mall and went to 3 diffterent department stores all at a different ends of the mall and finally found a pair of pants at Dillards and shirts at JC Penny's. I was exhausted after having to walk across that mall. Why is it so hard to find boy Sunday clothes but there are millions of dresses everywhere? At least our next one is a girl.

Aaron is getting ready for his Easter Egg hunt. Here is his easter basket full of yummy candy left by the Easter Bunny.
An Egg!
Aaron found something more fun to do then find eggs all over the yard.
Now off he goes to find the eggs with more candy inside of each one.




This is a video of Aaron's first Easter egg hunt. I thought he did a great job!





Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Angela, Aaron is so handsome! Glad to hear you guys had a fun Easter. Again, let me know in advance when you guys come into town next, so we can something planned and don't miss each other. Good luck on this little bit of pregnancy!!!

Steph said...

Hey Angela, this is Stephanie from our first summer at Ricks. I hope you don't think this is weird but I saw your blog address on the hotmail messenger. It looks like you are doing great. Your little boy is so cute and congrats on a new little one thats coming. You have such a cute little family. We'll have to catch up one of these days.

Melody said...

Looks like Aaron had a fun Easter! And I totally hear you on little boy dress clothes. I got so tired of exploring stores for them, now I just wait for an online sale from Children's Place and stock up then! Hope you're feeling ok!

The Petrini Post said...

What a QT!!!! I can't wait to see my nephew in 8 weeks...and of course my new neice too!!!! Happy Easter little buddy! Angela, your baby bump is so cute!

Steph said...

By the way, love the baby names. Its funny, we've actually used 3 of those names for first or middle names for our kids, Kaylee, Brooke and Nicole and we almost used Sarah, so I definitely like all of them. :)

Johnny and Becca said...

Aaron is soo Cute!!! I have only one question... what did the girls in your dorm think when you guys were doing this for Aaron?

Kimberly said...

I have lots of 3T church clothes that I will have to send you for the next time around when those new pants start getting a little short. Cute names! I really like the names Sarah and Nicole too, but Kaylee just seemed the best fit with Bell.