If you have been wondering where I have been lately it's because I have been lost. Eric has been into this show since towards the end of the first season and I watched a few episodes with him but never really got into it. When the new season started in January I decided that I wanted to watch it with Eric since everyone has been talking about how great the show was. Eric didn't think that I would understand much so he challenged me to watch the show from season 1. Since they have all the episodes uploaded online I started watching them on the laptop before bed almost every night. We would watch between 1 to 3 episodes a night. After almost 3 months I finally watched the latest episode last night. Now that I am caught up I don't know what to do. I really enjoyed being able to watch it all the time and now I can't watch the next episode until next wed. like everyone else. This is a pretty good show that keeps you guessing and questioning. I liked it a lot but now I must get off the island and start focusing on other things like getting ready for this baby to come. 5 more weeks!!!

1 comment:
Hi Angela!
We would love to come by to see you, we will be there April 17th and 18th, I am not quite sure what our schedule looks like but we can stop by and see if you are there! I would love to see you and your cute little son. I hope all is well!
-Ivy
Post a Comment