Monday, November 24, 2008

End of September Pics

GOOD NEWS! I finally found my camera. I just found it a few days ago because it was at my parents house. I did leave it there and it got lost in the couch there. So I have pictures from my trip to Utah from the end of September. We went down for my sister's birthday. She is now 18 years old. We went to Olive Garden for her birthday and then on Sunday as we were rushing out the door she opened her presents. It was a quick weekend but we had fun celebrating her birthday with her.

This is Rebecca with Aaron while we are waiting for a table at Olive Garden. He loves his aunt, Becca.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so glad you found your camera. I can't believe you went that long without it. But I am glad to see pictures again.

Sharon said...

Yea! Glad you are back in business since "I" found your camera! Now I just wish I could find my lost book that I was looking for when I came across your camera.