Halloween was fun but Aaron is still a bit too young to understand what was going on. He at least got to enjoy the candy this time. We didn't buy him a costume until the day of. The nice thing about that is that the prices for the costumes are half price. I have a hard time paying 20 dollars for a costume that we will never use again. Eric got Aaron a really cute tiger costume. I waited until 5pm that night to try it on Aaron. It didn't fit. So Eric ran back to the store and all that was left by then was this dog costume. He still made a cute dog.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Halloween Pictures
I know I am the last one to post my Halloween pictures but at least I am finally doing it. :)
Halloween was fun but Aaron is still a bit too young to understand what was going on. He at least got to enjoy the candy this time. We didn't buy him a costume until the day of. The nice thing about that is that the prices for the costumes are half price. I have a hard time paying 20 dollars for a costume that we will never use again. Eric got Aaron a really cute tiger costume. I waited until 5pm that night to try it on Aaron. It didn't fit. So Eric ran back to the store and all that was left by then was this dog costume. He still made a cute dog.
We took him to our ward Trunk or Treat. He just wandered around because he just likes to walk around.
When we got home from that we just took him around the dorm. He would go from door to door knocking and then walking away. The girls thought that he was so cute and I think they enjoyed him coming to wish them a happy Halloween. It will be fun next year when he will understand that he gets candy for free. :)
Halloween was fun but Aaron is still a bit too young to understand what was going on. He at least got to enjoy the candy this time. We didn't buy him a costume until the day of. The nice thing about that is that the prices for the costumes are half price. I have a hard time paying 20 dollars for a costume that we will never use again. Eric got Aaron a really cute tiger costume. I waited until 5pm that night to try it on Aaron. It didn't fit. So Eric ran back to the store and all that was left by then was this dog costume. He still made a cute dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute! The costume makes me laugh. It's adorable.
Post a Comment