Today we took a walk and ended up at Porter Park. There were leaves everywhere and since Aaron has recently discovered leaves we made him a pile of leaves.
These leaves were a little more hard then the other ones we have played with in the past but we still had fun.
Our family fall picture
After our fun in the leaves we went over to the playground. Now that Aaron is walking and a little older I think he might actually enjoy going to the playground every once in a while. He is still a little too small to play by himself but he loved the slide. We started him out on a small slide. Once he got the hang of that then we took him to the bigger slide. He loved going down the slides. He just needs someone at the top to give him a good push.

4 comments:
It looks like you had a fun afternoon! It's hard to believe how fast Aaron is growing, wasn't he just a baby? I hope you're feeling better soon too!
I love our fall weather here, but I will admit that we don't get many leaves. Aaron looks so cute playing in the leaves!
What a cute family picture in the leaves! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on a beautiful fall day. Too bad it doesn't last longer in Rexburg since winter is just around the corner.
I am so envious that you get to enjoy the changing seasons. What I wouldn't give to see the leaves change color. I guess the cactus is getting to me. Aaron is just adorable and congrats on the new baby news.
Post a Comment