I know in every post I tell you how cold it is here. Well the snow is crazy. It just keeps coming and coming. We have 3 or 4 feet of snow piled up. There have been a few nights where we have been snowed in. All the roads out of Rexburg have been closed so we couldn't go anywhere even if we wanted to. I lived in Rexburg for three years when I was going to school and I have never seen it this bad. Even people who have lived here for a really long time have never seen it this bad.
I sure do miss Las Vegas winters. :(

5 comments:
holy cow, that is a lot of snow...and that balcony jumping thing sounds kind of cool. I probably would have been one of those girls doing it. LOL
That snow is just insane. When I lived in Bountiful with my parents I took pictures of one of our neighbors and his friends jumping off the roof into huge piles of snow. Too crazy.
Debi
HOW FUN!! Good thing you are the "responsible one" and not me, I would have joined them jumping out the windows! LOL
WOW! After 5 years of no snow I would love to come visit you and play in your snow!
Wow! That picture of the dorm is great. It really shows the snow well. I lived there for a few years and we were never snowed in!
Post a Comment