Friday, February 29, 2008
Little or no Sleep
I am sure all of you moms know what I am talking about. This week Aaron came down with a nasty cold with a high fever. He has a double ear infection and he feels horrible. Well I have had very little chance to sleep these last few nights. Luckily, tonight Eric can help out more since he doesn't have class in the morning. I don't know how I have as much energy as I do since I haven't been sleeping. I think it is a gift mothers get. I can honestly say that I have seen every hour on the clock for the past 60+ hours. Aaron would only let me sneak in 15 to 20 minute cat naps at night before he would start crying again. The poor kid is so tired but is in pain. I took him to the doctor yesterday so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon so I can have a better night. I now have some idea what some of you moms go through when you have more than one sick kid at a time. I am not looking forward to those long nights. Luckily (knock on wood) I haven't gotten sick yet. There is a nasty flu going around and Eric caught something awful earlier this week. My poor boys! I am just grateful that even though I haven't had much sleep, I still have my health. We will see how long that lasts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Angela - I hear you! There have been some nasty bugs going around this year. Lance caught a cold about three weeks ago, and the cough part is still lingering - probably partly because spence caught it last week, and I (unfortunately) think I caught it last night! It is so sad to see our guys sick. Hang in there, I hope Aaron feels better soon! Maybe this is why he wasn't eating that well before? I think not eating well is a sign of an ear infection?
Hey Angela! I saw your blog on the Oly website...it is fun to see what you guys are up to! I didn't know you moved to Idaho, but that is a great living situation for the three of you. I'm not sure if you knew, but we moved to San Diego where Brad is a student, too. But it's warm and sunny and the beach is five minutes away, so we're having a blast.
Post a Comment