I figured it has been awhile since I have posted new pictures of Aaron. So here are some pictures of the cute little guy. A few weeks ago we started Aaron on solids. We started out slow with rice cereal and now we are introducing fruits and vegtables slowly. We took some pictures of his first experience with rice cereal.
"Whoa, mom, what are you putting in my mouth?"

"I don't know about this. It is different."

"I think I might like eating like this."

This little guy is always happy and smiling. We love playing with him and he loves playing with his toys.

These are a couple of pictures we took on his 6 month birthday.


Aaron is learning how to move around a lot. He flips from his back to his stomach and then to his back again. He is just rolling around the apartment to get around. He can sit up but not longer than 30 seconds before he reaches for something and he falls over. He is doing push ups. When he is on his stomach he get up on his hands and feet. He isn't quite scooting or crawling yet but we can tell it is not far away.

3 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how time flies! He will be walking and running all over the place before you know it. Keep taking pictures, it's the only way to remember how small and innocent your kids were before they learn to talk. LOL
He has grown up so fast! He is going to be a little heartbreaker! I remember the days of the first solid foods dribbling down their chin and their cute, confused facial expressions...awww. Now for me it's "No No NO!" As the food splatters on my clothes and runs down the wall...
He is so cute! Alex misses him! I am glad that he is liking the solid foods. I have noticed that Alex hates applesauce but loves pea and cereal.
Post a Comment