Wednesday, March 18, 2009

32 Weeks

Well I am in the final stretch of my pregnancy. I am really excited and nervous because I am not prepared at all. We haven't even really started to look at names, we have a couple in mind but nothing is final. I need to go through a list and pick out the names I like and figure out which name sounds right to me. I haven't even started shopping for girl clothes so if she came today I would have her wear Aaron's old clothes. I guess I better get going on that.
I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good. This baby sure likes to move around a lot because I am contantly feeling pressure and kicking all day long. I think I am feeling more this pregnancy when it comes to lower pressure from her head. I have hit the point where it is very hard to put on my shoes and tie them. I have a hard time bending over and I have to go through a whole process to switch sides when I am lying down.
Aaron is getting away with a lot more because I don't have the energy to stop him. I am definitely learning patience with that little boy. Sometimes he is a good little boy but when he doesn't want to do something he makes it impossible to carry him. I am sure that Aaron has no clue what is about to happen to our family but he loves to point to my belly and say "baby" and then he tries to give my belly a kiss but usually he ends up biting me. I don't know if he thinks the name for belly is baby because he points to Eric's "baby" sometimes too. I am sure he will be a great big brother.
I know these next few weeks will go fast since we are at the end of the semester and that is the busiest time for my job. We are fast approaching white glove weekend where all the girls have to clean their apartments really good. Then we have check-outs a couple of weeks later followed by check-ins a week later and then I am within weeks of having this baby. I am looking forward to it because it is hard to carry my big belly everywhere. :)

3 comments:

Kierst said...

Yeah, about the name. We don't have one either and I'm full term so don't feel too bad. My mother-in-law's really worried about it but I'm sure it will just come. Good luck! We need to see a belly picture!

Kimberly said...

I have a friend that is due that same week as you, so at least that gives me some perspective of where you are. I love to hear about how Aaron is doing.

Melody said...

I remember SO well how hard that last stretch was- probably because I'm still exposed to it all the time vicariously at work... Good luck, and hang in there!