Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Pictures of our little boy

We start these kids out young by giving them cell phones and ipods to play with.
Aaron is watching Elmo's World.
We spread Aaron's favorite blanket on the floor and he likes to roll around on the floor.
This is the life. Lay back, relax, and let your mommy feed you grapes.
He sure knows how to work me.

Aaron wants to be like his daddy someday. He has some big shoes to fill.
Hi!
Mommy loves!

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Angela, 2 months to go until your little girl arrives, that is exciting. Do you guys have a name picked out? Aaron is darling as always. Hey did you get all the emails I sent you with recipes?

Tonia Bell said...

Wow, he has gotten big since I saw him, he is a cutie!! I wanted you to know that Dan and I talked about it, and decided to let y'all use Cinderella as a name for your baby. :-)

Kimberly said...

There relly needs to be a button to stop kids from growing. This is a fun stage, minus the tantrums. Enjoy!