Saturday, October 11, 2008

Has Anyone seen my camera?

I have seemed to misplaced it. Last I saw it was in Utah when we went out to dinner with my parents. I hope I didn't drop it. Did I leave it at your house, mom?
Sorry for the lack of pictures. I had some moments today where I asked, "where's the camera?"
Today it snowed for the first time this season. It was very cold. For some reason I can't stay in my apartment all day or I just feel sick. Last night we went shopping for some good snow pants and a coat for Aaron. So when I was ready to get out of the house we dressed Aaron up in his new snow pants and winter coat and took him for a walk in the snow. At first it was not snowing but by the end of the walk it was snow mixed with rain. We were worried that Aaron might be cold but he didn't complain the whole time. He is just happy to get out whenever he can too. He looked so adorable all bundled up. I wanted to take a picture so you all can see how cute he looks in his winter clothes. As soon as I find my camera I will take a picture of him. He definitely looks older in that coat.
The funny part is that reminds me of that kid from the movie "A Christmas Story" when the little kid is in a big coat and cant put his arms down. Whenever Aaron fell down he couldn't get back up. I can tell Aaron is going to love playing in the snow.

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Snow... already? You poor thing! And to think - I was "freezing" yesterday and it was still 70 degrees!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

(ps - it's katie, my sign in name is funky...)

Kimberly said...

I agree that it is too early for snow. I have found that October is my favorite month here in Texas so if you need a break from snow come enjoy the perfect weather here with me. --I am not trying to rub anything in, I was just stating facts that the muggy hot is gone. :)

Sharon said...

We got about an inch or so of snow, but it melted before the day was done. I haven't seen your camera, although I haven't looked up in the guest bedroom yet. Do you have any idea where you might have left it?