Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Night Out

So you may laugh at me but I saw this movie last night. I am very proud of myself because I actually called up a couple of other girls to come with me to a 10:00pm show. I knew Eric wouldn't care to see this movie even though he was willing to take me to it. I don't know why but it has been out of my comfort zone to call people to hang out. I think I have gotten too comfortable with having Eric around all the time. I had a blast with my friends Bekka and Charisa. I have only been to a movie about 2 other times since Aaron was born so I was excited to go out. Eric enjoyed it too because Aaron was sleeping the whole time so he got to play his game for the night.
I had actually enjoyed High School Musical 1 and 2 even though they are super super cheesy I think they are cute movies. If you go into that movie expecting cheesy of all cheesy then I think you will be able to enjoy it. I laughed really hard through out the movie how all of a sudden people would break out into song out of no where. The plot line wasn't the best and sometimes the acting was a little over the top but I still thought it was fun to watch. It is nice to go to a movie and not worry about anything bad being in it. The language was clean and there was only one scene where the main characters kissed for like 5 seconds and it didn't lead anywhere. I would say overall it was a feel good movie that let me leave with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Ha, ha. That's awesome. I told one of the young women in my ward that I would go see HSM 3 with her. Secret confession: I actually made Phillip watch the first High School Musical with me on our honeymoon. Now, I think he feels no more obligation to watch chick flicks. Bummer.