That's right, I am pregnant with kid #2. I went to the doctor today and everything looks good. I am almost 9 weeks along and my estimated due date is May 9th. We actually didn't find out that we were pregnant until just a little over 2 weeks ago. Those pregnancy tests are expensive so we waited 2 and 1/2 weeks longer to take the test; plus, we were somewhat expecting the test to say negative. We were excited to see it say "pregnant".
The baby just looks like a lima bean right now but it will be fun to see him/her grow. I will be excited when the morning sickness goes away but I have a feeling that it will take another month or two. Yuck!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you! Did you know that you're almost exactly a month behind me? I'm due April 7! What fun!
Oh Angela, that is SO EXCITING!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Dang, too bad our 2nd babies won't share a b-day too (since I am not pregnant!) Hope you start feeling a lot better.
Yeah Angela...I already knew cause you told me, but still, I will publicly congratulate you in writting so you will think I am the best sister EVER! lol Yeah for neices and nephews....boo for living so far away!
YIPEE!HORAY!WAY TO GO! Congrats to you all! Hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long
Congratulations!! That's crazy! I never see you so I'm still having a difficult time "really" picturing you with one kid, let alone 2! I'm so excited for you :-)
Congratulations- I am so excited for you guy. What fun and exciting news!
Woot! Woot! Hopefully it's a girl so my girly baby will have another girly cousin like her! Of course it doesn't really matter, but wouldn't it be fun?
Congratulations!
Congratulations Angela! That's awesome. Good luck with the morning sickness!
CONGRATS Angela! That's way exciting! 2 is so much fun!! You will love it! How far apart will your kids be?
Hey, Craig's due date was May 9th! Guess what, he wasn't born until May 28th. You are so lucky that doctors don't let you go overdue so long anymore. Hope you get feeling better.
congratulations Angela! That is very exciting.
Congratulations, we are so excited for you!
Yeah! That's wonderful! But hasn't anyone told you of the wonder of Dollar Tree preggo tests? Of course it's not relevant now, but for future reference. :) Here's to a healthy nine months!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. Good luck with the morning sickness- you know Zofran went generic and so it's really cheap now, right? :)
Congratulations! That is so great. Give me a call next time you guys are going to be in town and we'll hang-out!
Congratulations!!
Congrats, that is exciting. So we don't manage Brooklyn anymore. We moved and I am excited about the break.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment