For some odd reason I had an urge to blog today. That hasn't happened in a long time...I wonder if anyone even checks this blog anymore. I have to admit the blogs have seem to lost their steam as a lot of my friends no longer blog. It is sad because I love keeping up with friends and seeing pictures. I remember when I first started blogging that I would constantly think of things that I wanted to blog about and now I just can't think of anything. I don't know if my life has gotten that boring or...I don't know what has happened.
Anyway, I guess to give you a bit of an update on us. We have now been in Texas for a whole year. I love it out here especially now that we are surrounded by family. I have my sister that is a mile away and Eric now has a sister and a brother that live within 2 miles away. It is so much fun getting together for birthdays, holidays, and just for fun. Eric's parents only live about 4 hours away and they come down often to visit so it is great to see them.
This year will be a busy one with Aaron starting the 1st grade in a couple of weeks and in the fall I have Kaylee in preschool. It will be weird just having Alanna at home for a few hours three times a week. I will definitely enjoy that time with her until March when baby#4 will be here. That's right, I am 10 weeks pregnant with baby number FOUR. (Still can't believe that I am going to a be a mom of 4 that is like hard core parenting) We just told the kids a couple of days ago and they are thrilled. Aaron really wants a brother. I would keep hearing him around the house after I told him saying to himself, "yes, my mom is finally pregnant. She is going to have a baby." Kaylee would keep coming up to me touching my tummy saying, "you have a baby in your tummy? Is the baby tired? Are you going to the hospital?" I would say they are excited.
So far the morning sickness has not been nearly as bad as it has been in the past. I hope it stays this way because I have three kids to still take care of. I am definitely tired all the time but at least I am not running to the bathroom every morning. Here is a really cool shot of the ultrasound from the other day. I am already in love. :)
Friday, August 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations! We are so thrilled for you guys & you will be tied with us! What exciting times ahead & we are so happy to have you here in Texas.
Congratulations! I love the ultrasound picture. It's so precious.
I am here!! I hardly check people's blogs anymore either! I do still do my blog because I like turning them into a blog book at the end of each year. Congrats on baby 4!!! Sooooo exciting!
Congratulations, what happy news! You're right-- you're into the hard core parenting now :) Glad you're all doing well! Hugs from Las Vegas :)
Yay for another baby! And I totally hear you about blogs kind of falling out of use. It makes me sad too, and I've (kind of) been trying to get mine back in gear also. It makes for great journaling, if nothing else- better than Facebook at any rate! :)
Post a Comment