He is really excited because he really did love his job as a forensic accountant but the problem was that it was in California. After many weeks of weighing the pro's and con's Eric decided that working for his old firm was a better option for us and our family.
I am excited because with Eric working an hour away he really wasn't very accessible to me if I needed him. The bigger thing is because we only have one car that I never had access to either. With how close he will be working I can easily drive him to and from work so I can have my car back on days that I need it. He will also be able to be around when I need him.
Eric is really excited to get his office set up and get to work. He will make this transition at the beginning of the year. We are all excited and look forward to this new/old opportunity.

2 comments:
Congrats! That's such exciting news!
Congrats! That is great news and a fantastic opportunity!
Post a Comment