Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture Tag

My sister Melissa tagged me so here it is!
This is how it works: For each question look up the answer on Google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the first page only.

Your Age: 26

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii ( I will go back there someday)

Where you live: Rexburg

Where you grew up: Salt Lake City, UT

Where would you like to visit: Texas

Favorite Food: Pizza (original, I know, but I like it)

Favorite treat: I like to treat myself to the carmel apple empanadas from Taco Bell

Past Love: When I used to be into Smallville I couldn't get over how hot Tom is. If I was Lana Lang I would stop asking questions and give him a big kiss.


First Name: Angela

Last Name: Bell


What are you doing right now: Nothing of importance


Okay, Now I'm going to tag anyone all my cousins. :)

No comments: