Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aaron is walking

I think today was a turning point in Aaron's ability to walk. For months he has been so close to walking. He will walk as long as I am holding his hand, or he is pushing his stoller or a shopping cart. He has just lacked the confidence to walk so any time he was on his own he would drop to his knees. Today he has gotten up the courage to walk between furniture. He has been taking 5 or 6 steps at a time. I was amazed that I was able to get him to walk to me on my first try of taking a video. My little boy is growing up.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

How cute! Your life will never be the same because as soon as he figures out how to walk, he'll be running instead. Congratulations on his big milestone!

The Petrini Post said...

Yeah! Way to go little buddy! Now, the next step is to buy a helmet and lots of bandaids because he will cushion just about every fall with his head. Ouch!

Johnny and Becca said...

Yeah!!! That's so cool that he is walking now.

Kimberly said...

Looks like we are both entering the walking phase. Alex is making the transition from crawling to walking too. It is so fun to watch them as they are learning and trying to keep their balance.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Yay Aaron!!! He is doing so well, that video was darling. He is totally stable, and will get more confidence within days I am sure. That is so fun, I hope Lance is close behind. I guess we will see. He is starting to get a bit more balanced which is fun.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok, I showed Lance the video in hopes it would inspire him. :)

Ivy said...

Awe cute! Yay Aaron!