Friday, August 22, 2008

Going Private

I have decided that my blog needs to go private. If you want to still read my blog and would like to be invited then I will need your email address. You may give it to me by leaving a comment or you may send it to my email acbell2000@gmail.com.
I will be making my blog private with in the next week.

12 comments:

Kierst said...

keep me in the loop! kierst.smith@gmail.com

Michael said...

keep karen and Me in the loop. karen@ringabell.net & MJBell27@gmail.com

Kay said...

Please add me to your list bokay120@comcast.net
Love, Aunt Kay

Dave and Janice said...

Me too. d_eccles@msn.com

The Petrini Post said...

you better keep me on your list!
melissapetrini@yahoo.com

Let the Good Times Roll said...

ktaggart1@hotmail.com

Coleen said...

keep me, please :-)

coco_J_20@yahoo.com

britentj said...

me too me too! britentj@gmail.com thanks Angela!

Anonymous said...

khartman3@gmail.com

The Pack Family said...

Me too! tattrdwngs@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

count us in!

Ivy said...

Hey Angela, no worries, it's a good idea! ivyhendrickson@live.com