Anyway, I would say that a lot has been going on. Aaron turned 9 months this week. I can't believe how fast time is going and how quickly he is learning new stuff. Here are some pictures we took of him over the last few weeks.
Aaron loves to crawl into the bathroom and play with our scale. I don't know if it is the clicking noise it makes when he puts his weight on it or the digital numbers that pop up, but he loves playing with it.
Aaron has definitely gotten better about the finger foods. It is so fun watching his little fingers try to pick thing up and put them in his mouth. Sometimes he is successful and other times he misses. This little puff made it on his chin.
This is how I basically get ready in the mornings. I try to put on my make-up while Aaron is climbing on me and pulling things out of my make-up bag. It is quite the task.
Aaron met a little girl that is ten months and her name is Erin. I love watching Aaron interact with other little kids. He just loves playing with little girls. He is a big flirt. I can't blame him though, he does live in a girls dorm. All the girls in the dorm thinks he is so adorable.
Eric and I had a little break this week and we decided to run away to SLC for a couple of days. My parents were in Hawaii so we got to play in their house all by ourselves. Well, my sister Becca was home so she played with us some when she wasn't at school or dance. We even got her to babysit while we went out to dinner. It was nice. We don't go out much without Aaron so we really enjoyed each others company.
While we were at my parents house, Aaron discovered stairs. It was amazing how he could climb up them without even really thinking about it. He loved to chase my sister's dog, Daisy around. I think he got really fast at crawling while chasing Daisy. When Daisy would go up the stairs Aaron would follow her.
We took Aaron swimming for the first time. He loves taking baths so we knew he would love getting in the pool. He was splashing like crazy and having a blast.
When we got back to Rexburg Thursday night. Aaron was so tired. I put him right to bed. When I went to go check on him I thought it was so cute how he was cuddling with his teddy bear. He slept so good that night.

6 comments:
Those pictures make me a little home-sick for mom and dads house. He is getting so big and is such a little teddy bear. You need to move closer to us so I can squish his little cheeks.
Angela- WOW, he is so cute! I loved all the new pictures. That is awesome he could just crawl right up the stairs. Ho fun. Lance is still not crawling. He is just way laid back. I would like him to, but for the time being, I am enjoying it because as I can see, it gets a little more complicated once they can move all around. I loved the pictures of him with the puff on his chin, that was funny. Lance is the same way with the puffs, sometimes gets them in, sometimes not! And, so fun that your parents have a pool. It is nice having a pool at our complex, Lance loves swimming too. What was Aaron's height/weight at his 9 month - did you take him in?
Fun fun. He is looking so cute. I'm sorry we missed you this last weekend. Not that we could have come up. But it would have been cool
I can't believe how big he is. Kids grow up so fast. He looks really tall too. Seeing your mom and dad's house reminds me of all the pool parties we used to have growing up. Man, those were some fun times!
Awe, what a cute little guy Angela, he is getting so big! How is Rexburg? Do you ever go by the math lab for kicks?
Great pics, great blog. Hey, I need your address--email me!
Post a Comment