Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Look at what I can do!!!
Last week I was so excited that Aaron is starting to crawl around instead of scoot around. Luckily our apartment is so small that it is pretty easy to still keep track of him. Well a few days ago I had put Aaron to bed. I was trying to let Aaron cry himself to sleep but after 15 minutes of pulling at my heart strings I went into his room and he was standing up in his crib. I was shocked. Now every time I put him down for a nap or for bed I need to go in and lay him back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's amazing, I love that picture! That must have been pretty funny going in and seeing standing right up. How fun!
Ha! That's funny that he is even sticking his tongue at you. So fun. I warn you, it will be such a new thing for him, that it will take longer now to put them to sleep until they learn how to get themselves back down. Such a cutie! I want to pinch his little cheeks!
Post a Comment