I can't believe it is actually happening but we are moving to TEXAS in two weeks!!!! Eric was very successful with his current job but after he received his CPA license we decided it was time to find a job out in Texas near family. Eric lucked out by finding a great head hunter who lined up four job interviews for Eric. Last weekend Eric flew out to Houston for the job interviews. He found a Public Accounting firm that he felt would be the best fit for him and they offered him a job. He will be working as an External Auditor Associate. He starts July 16th so that means I have less than two weeks to pack. It is all coming together since we have received the job offer we found a great house to rent that is 1/2 mile from my sister and 1 mile from Eric's sister and about 30 minutes from Eric's youngest sister. We are so excited for this new adventure but I have to say I am extremely nervous about moving. My stomach has been tied in knots for the last week. I am sure everything will go well. I am sad to be leaving all of the many good friends we have made here in Bakersfield and I am especially sad to be leaving the YW I have only been serving with for a few short months.We have had good times here in Bakersfield but it will be so great to finally live close to family.
Wish us luck!!!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's wonderful news! Congratulations on the job and finding a great place to live. Good luck with the move.
We are so excited, congrats! Sam can't wait to meet Alana.
We are so excited, congrats! Sam can't wait to meet Alana.
Alanna.
Post a Comment