The first trimester was a difficult one for me. It is hard to take care of two dependant little kids while your body is completely exhausted and sick. I was sick from about 8 weeks til 15 or 16 weeks. I occasionally still feel a little sick but I am doing much better now that I am in the second trimester. I am having a more emotional pregnancy this time around. I have had many times when I would start crying due to stress, depression, or no reason at all. Once the tears start coming it is hard to stop. One time I cried for 3 days.
We made it to the doctor today and everything looks really good. We found out that Aaron and Kaylee are going to have:
a new baby sister!
Originally, we wanted to wait to find out what we were having but I guess our curiosity got the best of us. I am excited because now I can start thinking of names and plan for another little girl. I can't believe that I will soon be the mother of 3 kids.
Here are some pictures of our beautiful little girl:
Here are some pictures of our beautiful little girl:
This is her face and chest

This is the proof we have that it is a girl. There is her cute bum and legs. This is the first shot we saw when we started the ultrasound. I guess she was ready to announce that she is a girl.
Aaron and Kaylee are both so excited for a new baby sister. They loved coming to the doctor with me to see the baby in my tummy. They keep asking if the baby is coming and I have to remind them that it is going to take more time before this little girl is ready to join our family.


6 comments:
YEAH! We need more girl neices! They are totally out numbered on the Coleby side. That's exciting you guys!
Do you know when Cherise finds out at all?
Love ya!
Melissa
Congrats!
Congrats Angela! Another little girl, how exciting! And don't worry - you are not alone with your emotions! Pregnancy is hard and takes a toll on your body and emotions, it's normal! Hang in there, I hope you continue to feel better!
Congratulations! Being a mom to three kids is tons of work. I'm still getting use to it and my baby girl just turned one. I'm sure you'll do great though. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Take care!
That's really cool! I am excited for y'all!
Wow! Congratulations! You are such a great mom.
Post a Comment