We do however have a closed in porch. It is not that big but the kids love play on the porch when they want to go outside. The kids love to play outside all the time. Here are some pictures of their fun today.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Playing on the porch
When we first moved to Bakersfield we first lived in a house with a big backyard. I loved it because Aaron loved going outside to play and I could keep a close watch on him without having to go out myself. We have since moved to an apartment that does have a good patch of grass behind our unit but it is not completely fenced in so I need to watch the kids more closely.
We do however have a closed in porch. It is not that big but the kids love play on the porch when they want to go outside. The kids love to play outside all the time. Here are some pictures of their fun today.


We do however have a closed in porch. It is not that big but the kids love play on the porch when they want to go outside. The kids love to play outside all the time. Here are some pictures of their fun today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big! That is awesome that you have a BBQer. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment