Thursday, May 27, 2010

Easter Pictures

I can't believe it has been almost two months since my last post. We have been busy especially when I went to Utah for a whole month to help my parents move. So I have some catching up to do. I will start with some Easter pictures. :)
Easter was fun at our house. We celebrated Easter in between Conference sessions and the kids loved the egg hunt out in our backyard. Eric loves the Robin Eggs and using it as lipstick. I have never been able to eat that candy. Growing up I would gag whenever I would eat a Whopper candy and I don't dare try eating one now.


This Kaylee's first Easter and she loved it. I remember being 8 months pregnant last year for the egg hunt. It is amazing how time goes so fast.


Aaron loved discovering the candy in each egg.
Here we are in our Easter clothes. :)
More posts are coming soon.

No comments: