I know I am her mother but I think she looks adorable in her blessing dress.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
July 5th: Kaylee's Blessing
On Sunday, July 5th Kaylee was blessed. We felt it would be neat to bless her in Utah with the family there. We decided to have an intimate meeting at my parents house with family and a few close friends. It worked out very nicely. Eric's parents flew in from Texas and his sister came up from Las Vegas. His grandparents live in the area so they were able to attend as well. I had all my siblings there except for Craig because he flew back to Texas that morning. I really liked the small meeting for Kaylee's blessing. We had some refreshments following the blessing. Thanks to my parents for letting us bless Kaylee in your home.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She does look adorable! I'm sorry we couldn't make it. That weekend was so crazy. We had Ashton blessed a couple days after you guys did yours. We also did it at home (at our family cabin). I really liked having the intimate setting too. I think it made it a little more special.
It's not just you she looks very adorable in her blessing outfit. We did that same thing with Lance's blessing and I loved how intimate it was as well.
she sure is adorable
She is beautiful!!
What an adorable little girl you have (and so photogenic)!
Post a Comment