Wednesday, July 22, 2009
New Post is coming soon
I can't believe it has been over a month since I last post. It has been a crazy month. I have been in Utah playing with my family. We had Kaylee's baby blessing in Utah. Last week was Aaron's 2nd birthday. Now I am crazy busy with work since it is the end of the semester and I am working on check-outs and check-ins for the next semester. I have hardly had time to sit down and load a million pictures. I will try to do it next week when things calm down. Just wanted to let you all know that we are still here and kicking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you have to admit you were doing a lot of traveling too the last month. It has been a month since I posted too.
Post a Comment