Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Last week I turned 27! I feel so old. My birthday wasn't too exciting. I had a managers training that I was at for most of the day and Eric was in school and work all day so it was pretty boring. My birthday didn't really get to start until 6pm. I wish we could have done something exciting but what can you do with a 2 week old baby? We all went out to dinner at Gringo's. Aaron loves that place because they give you chips. It was fun having a birthday dinner with my little family. Then we came home and had ice cream cake and opened presents. Then we played with my present after we put the kids to bed.

There were so many candles that my ice cream cake almost melted.
I consider Kaylee an early birthday present.

We are now proud owners of "Wii." I have only played Wii once before and I liked it. I am hoping that the Wii fit will help me lose all the weight I gained from having babies.
I also used the birthday money I received from family to buy a double stroller so I can go on walks with both my kids without going crazy. When the weather is nice I like to take the opportunity to get out of the house and go on a walk. So the double stroller is really for me more than it is for the kids.

7 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't worry,. 27 isn't so bad! Welcome to the wonderful world of wii!! :)

The Stanford Bunch said...

oh also, I was reading my journal the other day and we went on a group date to a piano concert at BYUI and you were there with Eric, is that the same Eric you married? Do you remember that??

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Happy Birthday Angela! The Wii fit is pretty fun and can be a good work out if you push yourself. I am excited to hear it you like it.

The Stanford Bunch said...

haha, that's so funny! We were both on dates with our future hubbies! Good times at BYUI!!! You are soooo lucky to still be there!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

The Wii Fit really helped me....you just have to do a little bit each day...even 15 minutes....I would leave it on and then when James was sleeping I would be on the Wii Fit for a little while or with the step aerobics, I would carry James and do it. I actually was better with the Step when carrying James.
Glad to hear you had a great birthday!

Malesa said...

Happy Birthday! I bet you will love your Wii Fit

Candice said...

Happy belated Birthday and congratulations on two beautiful children! (I stumbled upon your blog address on Malesa's blog. I look forward to seeing what's going on in your life.)