Thursday, January 8, 2009
Aaron is going to be a big brother...
That's right! We went in for our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a little girl! She is to be due around mid may. We are so excited for this news. We were hoping for a girl this time. She is starting to be very active in my tummy and I am loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I think ultra-sounds make babies look kind of scary though.
Congrats!
Congratulations! I hope your baby girl will be as sweet as mine is! And yea, another girl for her to play with!
Yay Tinkerbell! Congratulations! Little girls are so fun to shop for.
Congrats guys, that is so exciting!!! Ang, sorry we didn't get together over Christmas. I called your parents home a few times on the 23rd but it was busy and I wasn't sure if you guys had a lot of Christmas activities going on. Next time you guys come down, let me know and let's get together.
Hey Congratulations! That will be so fun to have one of each. That is what I am hoping for someday! It was great to see you guys on Christmas :) Keep us posted on what her cute name is going to be!
I am so happy for you! Sorry I missed the call, but I heard the news anyway!
Congratulations Bell Family!! The dynamics of your little family are going to change drastically with a little girl in the mix. That is so cute that you can use the play on your last name with Tinker Bell.
Post a Comment