We took the kids out to the park and they had a blast. Aaron was still too small for the fun stuff but he still enjoyed himself on the swings and slide.
Here is Charles pushing Taneal and Cami on this pole that twists around.
This was the kids favorite part of the park. I am amazed how those kids just hung on. I tried it and I couldn't make it around once without letting go.
Aaron loves the slide. He would go down and then climb back up for another turn. He still needs someone at top to push him and someone at bottom to catch.
Here is Aaron and his cousin Spencer swinging together. Spencer is just a year older than Aaron. They played a little bit together over the week but I think they need more time to mature.

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment