So I am sitting here at the computer at 12:40 am and both Eric and Aaron have been asleep for awhile now. Aaron went to bed at 8:30 and Eric was out before 11. I am so jealous that Eric can fall asleep with in 30 seconds of laying down. It has been a long time since I have been able to do that. I have absolutely no clue why I can't do that. I feel like I work hard each day and I don't take naps like I used to when I was pregnant or when Aaron was a new baby. I was lying in bed for 45 minutes and I was no where close to falling asleep. So I decided to get up and I watched the episode of "The Office" online because I missed it this last week. Then I checked out everyone's blog and now I am blogging about it. :)
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I love sleep. I love to sleep in when I can. I love to take naps when I can. Why can't I just fall asleep when I want? This is so frustrating. I need to go to bed because we are getting up early in the morning to go to the temple.
I think I will go grab Eric's blackberry and play games until I pass out. Then I know that will be the exact time when Aaron will wake up. He has a special gift of knowing when I am about to go to sleep and then he decides that it is time for him to wake up.
Any ideas to help me go to sleep faster? Well I a better go climb back in bed now. I hope you all slept well. :)
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Angela! I'm glad you found my blog - so fun to see how you've been doing and get back in touch. Love your blog - Aaron is so cute!
I TOTALLY relate with the not-sleeping thing. I LOVE to sleep but ever since I had Darren I can't fall asleep easily most nights. Reading is the #1 thing that helps me get sleepy, so that's what I usually do until my eyes start to droop. I also usually take a walk with Darren in the early evening and have hot chocolate. I hope you find something that will help you!
So how is life going? Any hope of a trip down here so I can see you guys and Aaron. Maybe we could even cordinate a weekend to Salt Lake.
I totally relate to your dilemma. If you figure out the sleep thing, please let me know. I haven't slept well since Zach was born. He is my child that doesn't realize that 3AM is still night time...or that 11PM is way past his bedtime. Then the days that he does go to bed at a decent time I am not able to sleep. What's a mom to do?
Post a Comment