This kid is a natural army crawler. He sees something he wants and he scoots like crazy to get it. Well after scooting so hard he left his pants behind him.
Well today marks Aaron's 8 month birthday. We took some pictures for you so you can see how much this little guy has grown. We love almost every moment of being parents. I say almost because there are some nights where I haven't slept and the baby is crying and I want to sleep.
What a great husband!
This is one of those moments you have to take a picture of and post it on your blog. In case you can't tell, Eric is cleaning out our oven. When he finished his face was covered in sweat.
This is one of those moments you have to take a picture of and post it on your blog. In case you can't tell, Eric is cleaning out our oven. When he finished his face was covered in sweat.
I even got Eric to take me dancing last night. He has never been a big fan of dancing because he is scared of looking bad. We went latin dancing and desperately tried to learn some moves but it was a failure. We might go back and try again. It is so much more fun to go dancing with someone that you are not worried about how bad you look. I think the best part is that we got to go for $1. That is the cheapest dancing lessons around.

6 comments:
Happy 8th Aaron! Alex just figured out the scooting thing but doesn't go very far yet.
Yeah, Happy 8 month Aaron! I love that our boys are the exact same age - so fun! That picture of the pants is too funny. I am so glad you got that on film. So - do you have any tips for me about teaching Lance how to crawl. He basically has a tantrum most of the time he is on his tummy - not a fan. But he loves swinging his arms and kicking his legs on his tummy, so I think he would LOVE crawling! When we take him swimming, he just kicks those legs like crazy. I guess he will do it when he is good and ready - but if you have any tips, feel free to pass them along!
Yey pictures. I love em. Aaron is just so darling we should scedual a weekend to both visit mom and dad.
Wow, learning some new skills there..way to go little buddy...I was actually referring to Eric and Oven, but good job to Aaron too on the scooting! I love the "loosing his pants" scoot! He looks so much like you Angela! Cute, cute!
WOW He is getting so big!!! Love the smile! And glad you got Eric out dancing, Todd won't take me either.. kinda sad as I love dancing!
oh, looks like someone is having fun changing the templates on your website. Pretty cool!
Post a Comment