After I went to get my hair cut I went shopping at Mervyns to get some clothes that fit me. I figure I am never going to quite fit into all of my clothes again since my body has changed from having a baby. Mervyns was having a big sale so I got 5 tops for 35 dollars. I was pretty excited. One of my tops I got for $3.
Aaron is progressing nicely. We took some pictures and some videos of him when he is waking up in the morning. He is normally a lot more smiley than he is in these pictures, but we did the best we could. He is laughing more each day. 
He can hold his head up at 90 degrees for a couple of minutes when he is on his tummy. Yesterday when he was playing on his tummy he rolled over onto his back all by himself. 3 different times. I am so proud of my little boy. It is so fun watching him grow and learn everyday. He is definitely aware of his surroundings and wants to see what is going on all the time.
Bonnie and Jarom came over to watch "The Big Bang Theory" on TV with us. That show is hilarious. Anyways, they held Aaron and were amazed at the difference a week or two can make in his development. 

He can hold his head up at 90 degrees for a couple of minutes when he is on his tummy. Yesterday when he was playing on his tummy he rolled over onto his back all by himself. 3 different times. I am so proud of my little boy. It is so fun watching him grow and learn everyday. He is definitely aware of his surroundings and wants to see what is going on all the time.

5 comments:
Cute haircut Angela, you look great! Aaron is a doll, how wonderful!
Cute hair! I can't believe Aaron is already rolling. Does he like being on his tummy? Alex always starts crying after a few minutes so he doesn't last very long.
great pictures. And I love the short hair.
you never mentioned you cut your hair when I talked to you ..nerd! I like it though...very cute! And little Aaron is just too adorable...both of my new nephews will be so big the next time I see them at christmas....please try to keep them as small as possible. :)
You look great Angela! I can't believe how much Aaron is growing!
Post a Comment