Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Aaron has a new cousin

Alexander James Ethington was born yesterday. This makes Aaron and Alex 16 days apart. I know these two boys are going to be great friends.
Congratulations to my sister Kim and her husband Scott! We are so excited for you. It is fun to have a new born baby in the home.
Here is a family picture of Alexander with his sister, Samantha, and his brothers, Jacob, Matthew, and Joshua. What a cute family!

Check our more pictures of this cute baby at www.ethington.com

1 comment:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Angela- This is Katie (Thorne) Taggart. Totally random how I found your blog, but I am so glad that I did! First off, congrats on your new little guy. He is definitely a cutie. So, how ironic is this - we just had our first baby on Sunday, July 15th too!!! :) Lance Tripp Taggart. He was born at 7:27 pm, so you beat us by a couple of hours. I felt bad for our when I was reading that you went 4 days past your due date. I can't imagine - probably since my due date is August 13th! Yep, little Lance came 4 weeks early. Kind of opposite of your guy, they had to keep checking his blood sugar to make sure it was high enough. Anyhow - just wanted to say hi and congrats, I am so happy for you guys!