Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Pictures of Aaron

Here's Angela with her two babies. They sleep in the same position sometimes. I thought this was a good picture of how he normally looks. Deep in thought.
You'd have this expression too if you kept having a camera flash at you.
He's always making funny faces. He got this one from Zoolander.

Like father like son. Eric sleeps with his arms up too.

Eric makes a great dad. How cute!!!!!!


Sugar has been a little jealous of how much attention the baby is getting. She needs to make sure that we won't forget about her.

4 comments:

Harwood Family said...

Congratulations Angela & Eric from your cousin Debi. What a cutie!!! Your lives will never be the same and pretty soon you won't remember your life pre-Aaron.

The Petrini Post said...

Love the pictures and the little comments with them, esp. the zoolander look. Angela, he looks just like your baby pictures when you were little, I swear. Too cute. I hope he stay this small until i get to hold him in a few weeks. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eric and Angela from your cousin Michelle. He is a cutie!!! I hope he lets you sleep through the night. We're still working on that with our new little one. Congratulations to the both of you!!

Coleen said...

He's so incredibly cute!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures :-) It's nice to be able to know what's going on even with you 6 hours away :-)